Thursday, July 17, 2008

Email of the day:


To: Val@doinglaundry.com
From: Parker@Don'tEmailMeAtWork.com
Re: The Yasmine Virus
Hey Val. I am so sick today. Just blew my nose for the nine millionth time and now it is so irritated that it is bleeding. I look like Yasmine Bleeth  after an all-nighter at the Viper Room.

To: Parker@Don'tEmailMeAtWork.com
From:  Val@doinglaundry.com
Re: The Yasmine Virus
Sorry cutie. Instead of going to work and and spreading your Yasmine-virus you should be home with a SARS mask on watching Project Runway on your Tivo. No one likes a sicko at work. On a more important note, I just read that Brett Michaels has broken up with his Rock of Love 2 skank Ambre. As a result (and in a shocking turn of events) VH1 has signed him up for a third installment of Rock of Love. To be honest, I'm not sure if I can stomach another season of this whorefest. Oh, if  only you weren't trapped in that 'horrible' marriage with Daddy Warbucks, you could slip on your 1987 Zodiac boots (with the metal floral studs) and head on down to "Chateau Chlamydia" to rock his world. I think I just vomited in my mouth. 


No comments: