Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'll Have What She's Having....

I'm only 40 and don't even have 1/4 of the energy of this gal. She is my new hero. I'd like to think that 39 years into the future, Parker and I will be Granny DJ's at some space station bar orbiting Mars (It will probably be named something corny like "Out of this World" or the "Mars Bar"). Needless to say, we would totally ditch the green satin jacket and blu blockers (although her earrings are quite fetching). Also, like DJ Granny, you might catch a few forehead wrinkles on me by the time I'm 79 (although I did just cave in and do the Botox thing because my husband told me I frown even when I'm sleeping.) Parker on the other hand will still have major Nicole Kidman forehead until the day she dies and long into the afterlife. We may also have to adapt English accents because that really elevates her coolness to a whole new level....

No comments: