Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nice Job! A**hole(s) of the week



I know I am a little late on this subject, but I just had to say: Nice Job John Edwards. What a guy! Having an affair while your wife is home supporting your bid for the presidency while simultaneously suffering from breast cancer makes you my a**hole of the week. You'd think someone with aspirations of political grandeur might be able to keep it in their pants and make a concerted effort to stay faithful - at least while you are in the public eye. You have done nothing if not instilled my belief that politicians are the biggest  hypocrites on the planet and we are all fools for believing anything that they say. 

While we're on the subject of a**holes, I'd be amiss if I didn't mention the world-class megalomaniacs featured on Bravo's newest reality show, "Million Dollar Listing". Holy mackerel, I didn't know it was possible to group together so many douchebags (a word I reserve only for the worst of the worst) into a one-hour television show. These guys make the 'Real Housewives' look like humble tree fairies. Not one of them has a likable characteristic . And what is the deal with "Chad's" hair? It should be a crime for anyone over the age of 9 to have that haircut. He looks like the love child of  Liza Minnelli's character in "Cabaret" and Anton Chigurh from "No Country For Old Men".

No comments: