Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He Makes Tankini Car Chase Lady look Sane


Not since I had too much champagne at Parker's 35th birthday party and, couldn't find my swim suit and wisely decided it would be fine to come downstairs and Wow the partygoers in my black thong underwear and black strapless bra (I had enough sense to wear on open hoodie over the elegant makeshift bikini) has a bathing suit scenario ever gone so wrong.

This dude was arrested for harassing people (i.e burning their corneas) while wearing this ugly bathing suit. I'm guessing he got his suit from the Ross clearance aisle (because that's where I get a lot of my suits and I'm pretty sure I've seen this green number on sale for $7.99). The scary thing is, this guy has a better figure than me. 

And in regards to me frolicking poolside at midnight and surrounded by partygoers in my thong and bra. Yes there are pictures and they will never see the light of day again.

No comments: