Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who's Your Sugar Daddy?... and other "Glamorous Things".

Because we all can't have a "Daddy Warbucks" in our lives, I bring you the next best thing:

"Sugar Daddy Ken Doll" 

Rumor has it that this is an actual doll created by Mattel. God I hope so, because I have to have one. I would put him in my purse and take him shopping (he clearly has great taste and would surely offer advice while I change into past-season duds in the communal changing room at Loehman's). Plus his dog won't leave a mess on your newly buffed wood floors and unlike a real Sugar Daddy, you don't have to rub his feet, stroke his ego (or anything else for that matter- yukko). He really is the perfect man.

While were on the subject of "glamourous" things, here's a quick glimpse of Adam Lambert's new album cover:



Holy Celestial Glitter World!!! When I first saw his album cover (in the same font as Prince's 1984 "Purple Rain" album) I actually thought it was a picture of Pink in a wig after a visit to a Glamour Shots at the Galleria (do they still have Glamour Shots?) I love Adam Lambert and in my book he can do no wrong but this album cover makes "Sugar Daddy" Ken look like Hulk Hogan. If I'm being perfectly honest I preferred the "Bloated Elvis after a 7-day Barbiturate Binge" Adam that I saw at the Idol taping. I guess they don't call him "Glambert" for nothing. Also, I hope those centipede-leech things on his glove don't bite!
-Val

No comments: