Sunday, October 5, 2008

Judy is One Hot Bitch! (So is South Central Chihuahua)

When I saw this video on Saturday Night Live this weekend, I almost peed my pants. Judy is one hot, sexy bitch. Also, with beer goggles on, she looks slightly like Nicole Kidman. I've been singing this song all weekend. 




My daughter has been begging me to take her to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" - but unless the movie theatre has installed a Margarita Machine, I would rather take a hot poker in the eye then sit through that shitstorm. I would, however totally pay my $10.50 to see "South Central Chihuahua". When my animal-lover daughter saw this on "The Soup", she became emotionally distressed and ran from the room sobbing (must have been the realistic bloody effects). Meanwhile my son and I were rolling on the floor gasping for air. -val



No comments: