Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas Comes Early This Year!


Christmas comes early with the arrival of "Celebrity Rehab 2" later this month. Personally, I've been needing regular doses of Xanax over the past few weeks due to the "sky is falling" economy and the media's threat that we will all be homeless and in line at a Soup Kitchen by early next year. However, after watching the above clip, life is looking up. As a matter of fact, next to Tawney Kittean, I am practically Carol Frickin Brady. Don't get me started on Gary Busey and his crazy blank stare (I smell a knife fight) and while it might be arguable that Rodney King is a "Celebrity", nothing beats watching him barf out the window of a Mack truck.

I also just found out that there will be a Season 4 of "The Real Housewives of the OC". Since it is filmed literally in my own back yard (with many of my favorite restaurants, my salon and my skin care {i.e botox} place regularly featured on the show) I will be waiting with baited breath to see what those beatches have in store this time. They really are horrible shallow people and I am mesmerized by every minute of it. Christmas really did come early this year.

-Val

3 comments:

Jennifer Good said...

I have a softspot for "Celebrity Fit Club" and Housewives of NYC. Did you see that one?! I watched it by accident one day and couldn't get enough. I think they ought to stop there though....wasn't there going to be a southern version?

Val and Parker said...

Loved Real Housewives of NY. The new one: "Real Housewives of Atlanta"? Not so much.

Jennifer Good said...

The NYC one was CRAZY. I saw the after season episode they did and it was insanity. Reality Tv gold. I was kinda hoping for a season two with them, but I don't think that's how that show works? I can't remember properly, but I think all the women were big balls of crazy in some form.

The first episode of Atlanta is on now, and I don't think I'll be watching it. What's next? Real Housewives of Fairfield County: WASP Edition?