Thursday, September 11, 2008

What the?


Tonight Fox is premiering a new Game Show? called "Hole in the Wall". Apparently it is based on a game show of the same name in both Japan and the U.K (so we aren't the only dumb-assess with a penchant for horrible television). I'm no stranger to crappy television (after all I have watched the first two episodes of the new "90210" and had both seasons of "Rock of Love" on series record on my Tivo), but this is ridiculous.

Are Americans dumb enough to plop their fat asses in front of the TV and watch a half hour of people in space suits trying to jump through shapes? As far as I can tell this is the entire point of the show. No doubt it will probably be a tremendous hit. Personally, I'll wait till the home version board game comes out. 

Note: the above clip is from the U.K.'s version of "Hole in the Wall". Watch, if you dare and check out the dude  approximately 27 seconds into the video. I swear to god it's Robert DeNiro. 
-Val

1 comment:

Jennifer Good said...

I think Ellen did this last season a few times. I think it works better as a Talk Show game than a half hour show.