Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Got Nothin'

I'm getting ready to head out of town for a few days and Parker is up to her eyebrows in work so we got nothin today.  Instead, I thought I'd do the old cliche blog trick of posting funny random pictures from the web (I know original, huh). I will be up in LA so maybe something new and exciting will happen (like earlier in the week when Harrison Ford almost inadvertently killed me as a lookey-loo in a huge Infiniti SUV nearly plowed head-on to me while she was driving/oogling at him pulling out of Barney's being photographed by umpteen hundred photographers). At least Celebrity Rehab is on tonight - always good fodder for the blogging world.

 In the meantime, enjoy the freak show:


"I'll take the radioactive cheese omelet and a side of carcinogenic home fries."  Gordon Ramsey needs to get to this "Kitchen Nightmare" stat.



Courtney Love blogging at 2:00 am (seriously if you've ever read one of her blog entries, you'll get it).

Sweetie, I think you're doing it wrong.


This is the kind of shit Parker might have done to a rival back in college. Don't mess with Parker's man.
-val

No comments: