Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Stay Classy Walmart Shoppers



I've always hated Walmart - truth be told I've only been there a handful of times and despite their formidable deals, I'd rather pay $0.50 more for a can of Pork N' Beans at my local Safeway than to traverse the maze of hell that is Wal Mart in order to find those bargain beans. (The same goes for the whole "Costco Gas" argument).

But I might reconsider my Walmart Boycott after coming across this amazing new website. Who'd of thunk that a photo gallery of Walmart shoppers in action could provide so many  minutes of entertainment. Seriously, whenever I'm feeling lonely or those dreaded low-self-esteem issues start to shine through, I can always visit People of Walmart. Sorry Parker, I think I've found my new best friend. (And she's doing the splits in the Walmart entrance in a pair of cozy sweats and a baby blue trucker hat!)
-Val

1 comment:

Andrea Weinfurt said...

I just saw this site myself this week. As a copywriter, I love that the copy is the best part. Which is saying a lot when you see these photos.