Monday, September 1, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things



Oprah has her "Favorite Things" and it got us thinking about the things we can't live without. 




Parker's Favorite Things:
  1. Blueberry Stoli (serve with club soda and muddled blueberries).
  2. J Crew cashmere sweaters (own more than I want to admit)
  3. Mac and cheese on a cold winter night (okay, any night)
  4. The Food Network
  5. Lip fusion clear lip gloss
  6. Reality T.V.
  7. Ambien
  8. McDonalds french fries (hot and salted - straight out of the grease)
  9. US Magazine
  10. Cheetos dipped in sour cream

Val's Favorite Things:
  1. A cold Pepsi first thing in the morning
  2. Comfy sweat pants (preferably Juicy Couture velour)
  3. A great book
  4. Bad 80's movies about High School
  5. Gossip web sites
  6. Naps
  7. The Soup
  8. A Baby Ruth bar
  9. Room Service
  10. Massages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Carrie James and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 30 days. I am 23 years old. First I took it to help me fall asleep. After a couple of days I noticed that it made me feel really good, so I would take it just to feel the high that it gave me. I would had no memory of what I did the night before. Every night I did really weird things like send out strange emails, take weird pictures, and I fear that I did things that I still don't know about. I would also hallucinate. I would just spend a lot of time staring at things watching them move, like the wall or notes on sheet music. I was way too distracted to go to bed. It made me tired, but I didn't want to go to bed. I stopped taking it because I don't want to get involved with something like that. I think about it all the time and I have cravings for it, but I just don't think I need anymore problems.

Side Effects :
Hallucinations, feeling of being high, and no memory of things I did the night before.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Carrie James