Friday, May 1, 2009

Things that Piss Me Off

by Val

  • When I'm trying to buy my morning gallon of Pepsi before work and the crazy lady in front of me is buying lottery tickets with with a baggie full of change.
  • How I can clean my garage (or should I say Tom can clean our garage) and within 3 weeks it looks exactly like the outdoor set of "Sanford and Son". This also applies to my closet. Since when did I become the Pied Piper of Crap?
  • When I slow down or stop to let a person exit a parking lot in front of me and they don't give me the universal "thanks" wave. Bastards.
  • When my TIVO cuts out just before the last song on American Idol (or the scenes from next week's "Real Housewives of New York")
  • That it takes almost a year to grow out my bangs, yet when I shave my bikini area it takes less than 24 hours to turn into Sasquatch in a thong. 
  • That the show "NCIS" is still on the air. Really? I don't know a single person who has ever watched an episode. 
  • "Swine Flu Watch". Enough with the hysteria. For crying out loud it's the FLU. Call me when the Black Plague is in town.

No comments: