- When I'm trying to buy my morning gallon of Pepsi before work and the crazy lady in front of me is buying lottery tickets with with a baggie full of change.
- How I can clean my garage (or should I say Tom can clean our garage) and within 3 weeks it looks exactly like the outdoor set of "Sanford and Son". This also applies to my closet. Since when did I become the Pied Piper of Crap?
- When I slow down or stop to let a person exit a parking lot in front of me and they don't give me the universal "thanks" wave. Bastards.
- When my TIVO cuts out just before the last song on American Idol (or the scenes from next week's "Real Housewives of New York")
- That it takes almost a year to grow out my bangs, yet when I shave my bikini area it takes less than 24 hours to turn into Sasquatch in a thong.
- That the show "NCIS" is still on the air. Really? I don't know a single person who has ever watched an episode.
- "Swine Flu Watch". Enough with the hysteria. For crying out loud it's the FLU. Call me when the Black Plague is in town.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Things that Piss Me Off